Script - research task

December 12, 2016

Evie: Hi, I’m Evie I’m the journalist who’s come to look round for BBC reports
Evie: So, is there much you can say about Voewood?
Mike: Bugger all, actually?
Herbie: *Aeroplane noise*
Evie: So how many of you are there that live here?
Mike: Just the two of us.
Evie: So what was one of Voewood’s purposes?
Mike: It was a school for a long time.
Evie: Why is it no longer a school?
Mike: There was an incident that meant it got closed down.
Evie: Why? Sorry, if you don’t mind me asking.
Mike: A young lad died here.
Evie: Oh and what’s it used for now?
Mike: It’s just my home.
Evie: Just you and… you’re son?
Mike: My nephew, yes, just the two of us.
Evie: So what’s your name?
Mike: His names Jack, he doesn’t talk much.
Evie: Oh so what’s in here?
Mike: Nobodies allowed in here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments